Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ms. Riquelme US History II Class Syllabus
Transcript of Ms. Riquelme US History II Class Syllabus
85% Big Stuff
15% Small Stuff
Speaking in class
Marking Period Projects
75% Big Stuff
25% Small Stuff
Assignments at the start of period.
Respect each other and the teacher.
Missing assignments are on calander and in binder.
Be on time!
Be prepared for class.
No unlawful use of
Topics of US II
The 20th Century Decades
(732)302-4200 ex. 4553
Office Hours Wednesday
HONORS: You may hand in your work ONE DAY late with a penalty
STANDARD: You may hand in your work no later than THREE DAYS late with a penalty
If you are late to class:
3 Lates = a phone call home
5 Lates = a detention, a call home
also a cut class (no pariticaption credit)
Past 5 Lates = continued teacher intervention and
a Written Referral
Cell Phone Policy
If seen using your cell phone inappropriately in class:
Step 1: Warning
Step 2: Phone will be kept until the end of class
Step 3: Phone will be kept until the end of the day
Step 4: Referral to a Dean for Guardian Pick Up