Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MSIS604 Final Presentation
Transcript of MSIS604 Final Presentation
BlackBerry Co-Founders Launch of First BlackBerry
RIM's sales increased 160 percent, hitting $221 million in the BlackBerry's second year Apple Google Microsoft New CEO New Name Playbook BlackBerry 10 Layoffs Installed Base & Users Interest Lack of Applications BB Efforts Better Tools and SDK Developer Encouragement Integrated Carrier Billing Five Forces Analysis Protect their high end enterprise/government market
Focus on high quality applications and not just the shear number of apps
Target global markets Strategy Analysis Target professionals in enterprise and government sectors
- “Easy in, Impossible Out”
Enterprise / Government -> Prosumer -> Consumer
- Incompatible Business and Innovation Model Background and History
Five Forces Analysis
Recommendations BlackBerry's Future BlackBerry Z10 and Q10
- Comparable products with Apple and Samsung
- BB 10 offers many features geared towards enterprise
Marketing - Alicia Keys as the Global Creative Director