Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CHARACTERS
9th Grade English hero/heroine of literary work
Batman Protagonist Antagonist opponent/adversary
competes against lead character
often called the "villain"
The Joker Character that undergoes a permanent change
Think Dynamite!!!!!! Dynamic Character Static Character character who does not change.
Think Static Cling Character whose personality, background,
motives and features are fully disclosed by
the author Round Character Flat Character very little information about the character is given by the author but they still serve a purpose in the work Make the characteristics and personality of the protagonist stand out. They can be either a friend or an enemy.
Often have conflicting personalities and dissimilar physical features. Tall vs. short, Blonde vs. Brunette, etc.