Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Would Happen If Gravity Stopped Working?
Transcript of What Would Happen If Gravity Stopped Working?
A popular mnemonic for remembering this order is "Oh, Be A Fine Girl, Kiss Me". Density Density is a physical property of matter, as each element and compound has a unique density associated with it. Density defined in a qualitative manner as the measure of the relative "heaviness" of objects with a constant volume.
For example: A rock is obviously more dense than a crumpled piece of paper of the same size.
A styrofoam cup is less dense than a ceramic cup.
Density may also refer to how closely "packed" or "crowded" the material appears to be