Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PRESENT CONTINUOUS STATEMENTS; CONJUNCTIONS
Transcript of PRESENT CONTINUOUS STATEMENTS; CONJUNCTIONS
SHE´S WEARING SHOES.
I´M NOT OR:
YOU´RE YOU AREN´T
SHE´S NOT SHE ISN´T WEARING BOOTS.
WE´RE NOT WE AREN´T
THEY´RE NOT THEY AREN´T
IT´S NOT IT ISN´T RAINING
and it´s very cold
i´m wearing a coat,
but i´m not wearing boots.
present continuous yes questions
you wearing a suit? Yes, I am.
Is she wearing boots? Yes,she is.
Are they wearing glasses? Yes, they are.
No, I´m not.
No, she´s not \ No,she isn´t
No, they´re \ No, they aren´t
1-My name´s Claire. I´m wearing
a green suit today. I´m wearing
high heels, too. it´s raining, but
I´m not wearing a raincoat
2-It´s is hot today. Toshi and Noriko
they are wearing shorts and T-shirts.
It´s is very sunny, but they´re not wearing
3-Phil is wearing a suit today
He´s wearing pants and a jacket.
He´s wearing a brown shirt, but
he´s not wearing a tie.
4-It´s cold today, but Kathy isn´t wearing
a coat. She´s wearing a sweatshirt,
gloves, and a hat. she isn´t wearing
boots. She is wearing sneakers.
MARIA EUGENIA LOZANO MONTILLA
KELLYS LOREHT SUAREZ
ESTUDIANTE :INGLES I NIVEL