Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Muscular System
The Importance of muscles
Muscles make up 1/2 your body weight
There are nearly 650 muscles in the body
This muscle type is found only in your heart
This muscle is attached to your bones and helps with movement
Muscles found in organs
you cannot control them
Inside the mitochondria sugar & oxygen are converted into ATP molecules which provides energy
The calcium found in milk and potassium in bananas help the muscles
CO2 and lactic acid are waste
products and cause muscle fatigue
sugar is broken down and turned into ATP