Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Massachusetts Coalition For the Homeless
Transcript of Massachusetts Coalition For the Homeless
A large majority of the coalitions programs are devoted to children and families specifically living in homelessness and at risk of homelessness. Estimated 44,000 students are experiencing homelessness in the Massachusetts school system. 2011-2012 school year, the public schools identified and served 15,085 children.
A Bed For Every Child
of children in Massachusetts are at risk of
153,000 jobs in Massachusetts have been lost since the Great Recession
Highland Kids Initiative
* Public Policy
* Solutions and Prevention