Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Laura Numeroff
She was born in 1953, in Brooklyn, New York where she was surrounded by art, music, and books.
Her father, William, worked on the art staff of the World Telegram & Sun, one of New York's major newspapers. Her mother, Florence, was a junior high school home economics teacher.
Her books include:
"If You Give a Cat a Cupcake"
"If You Take a Mouse To School"
and "The Chicken
Sisters." Her favorite possessions were her microscope, a box of 64 crayons and her library card.
She also loved to draw, read and make up stories. She started writing her own stories and drew pictures to go with them. She would make a bookcover for them and write down the name of a publisher. The End What we think makes her a sucsesful author! Her illustrations and how she makes the charactors cute and fun to read about makes people want to read her books. Also how she makes the charactors do funny actions. Insperation What inspires Laura Numeroff?