Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rheumatological manifistations of gastrointestinal and hepat
Transcript of Rheumatological manifistations of gastrointestinal and hepat
Rheumatological manifistations of gastrointestinal and hepatic diseases.
The enteropathic arthropathies are a group of rheumatological conditions that share gastrointestinal pathology or are a part of gastrointestinal/hepatic disease with extraintestinal/extrahepatic manifistations.
This presentation tackles the clinically significant rheumatological manifistations associated with some of the major liver and gastrointestinal diseases.
it's enumerated as follows;
Inflammatory bowel disease.
Bacterial infection; Shigella, Salmonella and Campylobacter...,etc.
Intestinal bypass; jejunoilial arthritis.
Hepatitis A, B and C.
Primary biliary cirrhosis.