Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Psoriasis
a genetic disorder
There are many forms of Psoriasis, that range in severity. Moderate to severe,the worse ending in hospitalization The less severe cases look like a dry skin disorder.
During Psoriasis, the body attacks itself. The body mistakes it's own cells for invaders and begins attacking the victims body Like many diseases, psoriasis encompasses many different kinds. Plaque- Inflamed silvery white scale Guttate-Drop like, small, red, individual spots Inverse-Smooth and Shiny The more severe types include Pustular and Erythrodermic The cause of psoriasis is not exact,
but its strongly expected to have a
genetic component. This disorder doesn't have a cure,
yet people are constantly reaearching. Psoriasis is also more common in the
elderly, but occurs in all ages.