Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Test Anxiety
Distress or uneasiness of the mind caused by fear of danger or misfortune.
Example: A student can't sit still and becomes sweaty, due to test anxiety.
Things to be done before the test!
1. Review The Fundamentals of the topics.
2. Ask Questions
3. Make your own review
5. Get rid of negative
1. & Analyze
2.Consider all pictures, graphs, and bold words as helping tools.
3. Break down the question into parts
Check your answers, carefully
4.Be neat and logical
Symptoms Of Test Anxiety
The "Pro and Cons"
According to the Kendra Cherry, a psychosocial rehabilitation specialist "test anxiety include sweating, shaking, rapid heart beat, dry mouth, fainting and nausea. Milder cases of test anxiety can cause a sense of "butterflies" in the stomach, while more severe cases can actually cause students to become physically ill."
Some cases students may drop out
Stay home and act sick
How to Overcome Test Anxiety!
Grab the bottom of your chair and pull up
Good nights rest