Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Male Reproductive System
Transcript of Male Reproductive System
Male reproductive cells
They are produced in the testes (testis singular)
Where do they travel through?
Epididymis-->Vas Deferens--> Urethra--> Out
Gonadotropin-->LH + FSH-->Testosterone
(1/2 semen +Sugars)
(fluid to neutralize)
FSH=Follicle Stimulating Hormone
Check out more on each contraceptive method