Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
By: Angel and Zach 60 min. of play a day simulates the brain and boosts your energy so you can be active and get in shape. Exercise helps keep the body fit Exercise increases mood and generates bone density, that's why old people who don't exercise are so cranky and mean. As a person gets older they need to
exercise more 60 min. of exercise a day helps lose weight Exercise controls extra calories (stored fat) , boosts your metabolism, and lowers insulin. 1."exercise." Britannica School. Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 2013. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://school-preview.eb.com/levels/middle/article/274237>.
2."exercise." Britannica School. Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 2013. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://school-preview.eb.com/levels/middle/article/274237>.
3."exercise." 2013. Web 25 Mar. 2013
4. “exercise” 2013. Web 25 Mar. 2013
http://www.school.eb.com/comptons/search?query=exercise&x=-432&y=-195&ct=\ Thanks for watching
THE END Two cartoon people exercising What you look like when you don't exercise Real people exercising