Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 10/11/2016
October 11th, 2016
Class Activity 23
The Cell Cycle and Mitosis
Mitosis and the Cell Cycle
Class Activity 24
1) Draw and label the cell cycle diagram.
2) Draw and label the detailed stages of mitosis.
3) What does the term, "diploid," mean?
1) What are stem cells?
2) What is cell differentiation?
3) Look up one technological advance that was made possible using stem cells and write a short paragraph about it.
4) Do you believe stem cell research is morally wrong? Explain your reasoning.