Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
it makes people more productive and improves the economy
hard to take the first step
hard to get out of your weekend habits
hard to find meaningful events
I changed, you can change, we can change.
We refined idea based on market research
Interviewed more than 20 people all of which loved the idea:
- focus on meaningful activities
- narrow it to 4 options per week
- no sponsored events
‘I left my last job in February; I wish this app had been around then’,
Female customer near Old Street Roundabout
We would be delighted to work with Weekend Change’
Doug Morrison, Founder, MARDI, 6W2X
First customers and partners already on board
- 8 out of 9 Londoners we spoke to signed up
- 5 partners on board since yesterday
- first newsletter went out earlier today
The market of “life improvers” is huge and engaged
"...we've found there is a huge demand for people wanting to do something different in the world today.
The pain point is huge and its not just in london either."
Dom Jackman, Founder, Escape the City
- We expect 6 digit user base within 12 month
young, aspiring professionals
middle aged professionals
- Customer acquisition:
Facebook install: ~1 GBP;
referral conversion: ~5 GBP
- User revenue per year based on our partners paying us commission: ~11 GBP
By end of 2013 (6 months):
- Revenue per month ~36k GBP
- User base expected to grow to ~40k