Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SWOT Analysis
Welcome to the World Coca-Cola
The term SWOT is an acronym formed from the first letters of the words Strengths (S), Weaknesses (W), Opportunities (O) and Threats (T).
Internal elements and differentiate positive from other program or project of the same class.
Elements, resources, skills and attitudes that the company already has that constitute barriers to the smooth running of the organization.
Positive factors, which are generated in the environment and that, once identified, can be exploited.
Negative situations, outside the program or project, which may damage it, so we come to the case, it may be necessary to design an appropriate strategy to circumvent.
Coca Cola produces over 4,000 products such as soft drinks, waters, juices, teas and coffees in the world.
Multinational corporation engaged in the manufacture of beverages and food, based in Atlanta
Our roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which to measure our actions and decisions.
To refresh the world ...
To inspire moments of optimism and happiness ...To create value and make a difference.
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Our values serve as a guide for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- Focus on the needs of our consumers, customers and franchise partners
- Exit at the market and listen, observe and learn
- Possess a world view
- Focus on execution in the marketplace every day
- Be insatiably curious.
- Company positioned within the top 10 worldwide.
- Positioning in all segments of society, is known by 94% of the world population.
- It is the most famous trading company in the world and the second most valued just behind McDonald's.
- Variety of products and presentations.
- It is a company whose structure is virtually indestructible.
- Strong presence of their products in the global market.
- Has distant visual elements of culture and traditions, as the company is associated with the United States.
- The price of Coca Cola is higher than the competition, for this reason that people of low economic status often do not consume it, but on important occasions.
- New Markets.
- Ability to export.
- Growing market.
- Increased sales.
- Improving the quality of the raw material.
- Odds investment.
- Accessibility of skilled labor.
- Low level of indebtedness.
- Clinically is under attack and identified as harmful to health.
- Fast growing its closest competitor Pepsi in Hispanic markets.
- Change of customer preference.
- Increase in the cost of raw materials.
Thanks for your attention!!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fair and effective practices in relation to workplace diversity, work/life balance, health and safety, training and staff development.