Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Recycling
- Gabriela Morales
- Diego Pando
- Yulia Hanych
- Miguel Molina According to the U.S. Coast Guard, the world's fleet dumps every day 5.5 millions of containers into the sea.
tires, cardboax boxes, plastic, bottles, cans, etc. Some of this type of rubbish is being ingested by fishes. Probably, those fishes are going to be fished and you will eat them with all of trash that them ingested. Also, the contamination in the sea will become extinct some species if we continue polluting the sea. This trash is of many types: Source: Greenpeace Fine people who throw trash into the sea. Pay a small incentive to the people who recycle.