Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of American Weddings
Anniversaries American Weddings Before getting married, Americans will usually date for at least a year and sometimes even live together.
Often marriage is spoken about during this time and the proposal does not come at a surprise Dating traditionally the man will ask the woman for her father's permission to marry
an engagement ring is traditionally a diamond solitaire (2 month rule) Engagement * Rehearsal dinner
* Flower girl and ring bearer
* Bride (something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue)
* Religious vs. civil ceremony
* Exchange of rings
* throwing rice
* decorating the car Wedding Ceremony * eating
* father-daughter dance
* throwing flowers
* other Reception Gift Opening Honeymoon 1 Paper
60 diamond Anniversaries save the date cards are sent out to tell people when the wedding will be
some couples take engagement photos
invitations are sent out months in advance
bachelor party Traditionally for an anniversary gift you give your spouse something made out of the material associated with the year.