Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Shadwell Stair
like "cavernous, slaughter-house and shuddering" to
on how haunting ghosts are
The poem has
lines and is divided into
The rhyme-scheme is:
ABBA, CDDC, EFFE, GHHG
The tone of the poem is some what eerie and haunting.
Words like 'creeps', 'strange' and 'dolorously' create a
A lot of imagery is used in the poem. The poem says "
the purple street - arc burns where I watch always" and "I walk till the stars of London
the Shadwell stair".
sentences and imagery create a
for the reader and
the reader into the poem.
By Wilfred Owen
is used to create a
for the reader of the ships out the water-house.
This technique can help the readers to feel like they are
in the poem
Write about a time when you felt like you were in the presence of a supernatural being.
Focused Free Write