Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vocabulary
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Tabs are in the ribbon. They are home, insert and design etc. They help you add images and change your font.
These things help you to quickly save or access something. They are located in the top left hand corner of the ribbon.
These buttons help you change your view on how you want to look at your the page.
These buttons buttons allow you to zoom in and out on your screen. The minus one allows you to zoom out and the plus allows you to zoom in. You are also able to take the bar in the middle and do your on control on the zoom controls.
The ribbon is at the top of the Word and this is were you would find your tabs
Quick Access Toolbar