Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Simple mocloud
The rising of the Idea..
- Cloud Computing presented late 2008.
- Simple Cloud presented late 2009 by Zend Technologies. Cloud computing is Internet-based computing, whereby shared resources, software and information are provided to computers and other devices on-demand, like the electricity grid. Intended Platforms - Microsoft Windows CE - Symbian S60 - iPhone OS - ANDROID Simple mocloud The simple mocloud API is an attempt to bring the cloud technologies natively to mobile platforms, allowing mobile application developers to develop native mobile applications that utilizes cloud services.
The Simple Cloud API is a common API for accessing cloud application services offered by multiple vendors. The rising of the idea The Simple Cloud API is a common API for accessing cloud application services offered by multiple vendors. Everything the mobile hasn't..