Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemical Weathering
By Quincey Baumgartner
Chemical weathering from animals is called Biological Weathering. It happens when animals make tunnels trough rocks,and when they walk on rock and breaks them down. It also happens when they leave droppings on the rocks.
Chemical weathering from plants is when lichens (fungi and algae) eat away at rocks.