Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AI Tanks
What's this thing anyway?
How To Install The Simulator?!
How To Operate the Simulator?!
How To make your agent?!
- Simulator serve as a virtual environment, with tiny little virtual robots, that mimics the real world robots, but in a much smaller scale.
- Visualize AI Code, so you don't find yourself dealing with some abstract digits and letters.
- It's fun to Code AI Agents to Tiny Tanks :D
Simulator has three main Components :
Run, Forrest, Run!
ehm, I mean I'll run the simulator ...
- it Deduces the real map to Cells.
- Work as a Layout for the Game Art.
- Tile Editor is the Project that generates TileMap
- This is the main Component, it stitches everything together and run it.
- It's important to really understand this component well.
- The Agent is the Brain that control out zombie Tank.
- YOUR CODE GOES HERE, Path Finding, Decision Making, and every other thing.
The Simulator Demo
Coding an Agent
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures