Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Music is for Everybody
Transcript of Music is for Everybody
The Goals of my project
- A good project requires a good promotional campaign
- A good well-known concert hall gives credibility
- Affordable price increases the number of the audience
Expenses = 3750 euros
Musicians’ salary, Promoting, e.t.c.
Income = 3750 euros
Tickets and Funds
What did I learn doing this project?
- To define my goals in a better way
- To create a good plan
- A good research is one of the most important things
- If one is organised he/she can achieve succes
1. Promote classical music in my country
2. Connect with musicians who are studying in
different countries and create beautiful
3. Share our experience with public
4. Convince audience as much as possible to
come to concert.
- 4 moldovan musicians who study abroad will
gather together for a classical concert at home.
- At the concert will be performed strictly classical music.
- Before performing each piece there will be a presentation about the composer, style and the period they activated.
Thank you for