Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 0426
should be permitted
on school grounds? Say
"Goodbye" This Week's Vocabulary: inspector, chronology,
miscellaneous This Week's Poem: Virtually rule-free Rhyme . . . OR . . . don't rhyme Rhythm . . . OR . . . no rhythm Be poetic. Capture the world in a brand-new way. in 10 lines or less. Now, read Twain. Through my eyes, I can see
A shooting star,
Weaving it's way across the sea,
Somewhere from Mars.
Down the street, we would run
To scratch our names in the park,
Young and free in the sun,
Wheels upon the tar
J. + A. Stone In thirty seconds.
how many words can you write
that contain the root "spect"? In thirty seconds,
how many words can you spell,
using only the letters in "inconceivable".