Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
THS English 10 I SHAMPOO (Figurative Language)
Transcript of THS English 10 I SHAMPOO (Figurative Language)
1. The last time I heard that, I fell off my dinosaur.
2. My sister uses so much makeup: She broke a chisel last night trying to get it off!
3. My car is a million years old.
several words in a row or close to each other starting with the same constonant
Pinkie Pie's perfectly partytastic polka is pleasantly persistent.
THS English 10
I SHAMPOO (Figurative Language)
A figure of speech which directly compares two unlike things
figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing using like or as
For example, the leaves danced across the street.
The water well was dry as a bone
Giving human qualities to animals or objects
Ex: It's raining men
Ex: Her voice is music to her ears
A situation or something that is
said that is strange or funny because those thing went exactly
opposite of what was expected
A figure of speech in which contradictory terms appear in conjunction