Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Heart Healt Week
Transcript of Heart Healt Week
What should be done for heart health
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
5. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
Monday, February 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
What İs The Heart Health Week
World Heart Day is annually celebrated by member organisations of the World Heart Federation in 100 countries. It aims to increase public awareness and promote preventive measures to reduce the global incidence of cardiovascular disease (heart disease and stroke).
Heart Healt Week
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
6. Limit your alcohol.It is recommended
you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
7.Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don’t add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
8.Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
9.Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.