Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Safety Prezi
Computer Lab Rules and Procedures
Student MUST make a 100 on Safety Test to use computers. You got this!
Log off when the bell rings unless you are 7th period and you will shut down computers
Stay seated until the bell rings
Push in your chair
Leaving the Computer Lab
Exit hallway door in orderly manner
IF YOU ARE NOT IN CLASS, GO WITH THE NEAREST TEACHER
IN CASE OF A FIRE…
STAY CALM & QUIET
Sit against the wall in the hallway
IN CASE OF TORNADO…
Stay Safe While you Surf…
Never reveal personal information about yourself (name, address, age, phone number).
Don’t share photos of yourself with someone you have only met on-line.
Don’t share passwords with anyone except your parents and teachers.
YOU NOTICE A WIRE OR CABLE THAT HAS BEEN UNPLUGGED
YOU SEE A STUDENT DAMAGE A COMPUTER (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE)
TELL THE TEACHER WHEN…
Students are responsible for repair or replacement of damaged equipment if you break it.
Enter with a smile like you would your job
Place backpacks against the wall outside the room or against the white board
Read the board for today’s agenda
Log into your computer & wait for directions
Computer Lab Safety
Better listen if you want to make that...
You never know who you are talking to...they could look like this.
Lock Down Procedures
If it is a
, then the announcements will be,
-NOBOBY may leave the classroom.
- Those in the hallway or bathroom should go to the nearest classroom.
-Students will continue working on assignments
If it is
NOT A DRILL,
then the announcements,
-Doors are locked.
-Turn lights off.
-Sit under tables, out of sight.
-Must remain silent.
-NOBODY may leave the room.
-Those in the hallway or bathroom must go to the nearest classroom.
Safety & Classroom Procedures Prezi
Simple items to review include:
1. Post only what you would feel comfortable with the whole world seeing, including parents or college admissions personnel.
2. Never use the Internet to spread gossip, bully or hurt someone’s reputation.
• You are in charge of your online experience and should manage it the way they would in the real world. If something or someone online makes you feel uncomfortable, you have the right to not respond, delete a post, and most importantly tell a trusted adult/ counselor.
Just a reminder that students should use the following login for the computers each day.
Here is the format:
Always wait until the read light is off before ejecting portable storage devices from the computer.
If you have trouble inserting a portable storage device into a port you should NEVER force it.
When unplugging an electronic device, pull by the plug NOT the cord.
NEVER stick foreign objects into any of the crevices or orifices of a computer.
You should keep your feet away from wires and plugs that may be on the floor by your desk.
Using computers in the school is a privilege, not a right. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your privileges.
Think Before You Act:
Please keep your work area clean and clear of debris. We don't want anyone to trip.
Students will not access the computer’s control panel.