Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Safety Prezi
I WILL NOT
My Posture at work/classroom
Computer Lab Rules and Procedures
Student MUST make a 100 on Safety Test to use computers. You got this!
Log off when the bell rings unless you are 8th period and you will shut down
Stay seated until the bell rings
Push in your chair
Leaving the Computer Lab
Exit hallway door in orderly manner
IF YOU ARE NOT IN CLASS, GO WITH THE NEAREST TEACHER
IN CASE OF A FIRE…
STAY CALM & QUIET
Stay in classroom
Sit against the wall
Tornado Safe Room
IN CASE OF TORNADO…
Stay Safe While you Surf…
Never reveal personal information about yourself (name, address, age, phone number).
Don’t share photos of yourself with someone you have only met on-line.
Don’t share passwords with anyone except your parents and teachers.
YOU NOTICE A WIRE OR CABLE THAT HAS BEEN UNPLUGGED
YOU SEE A STUDENT DAMAGE A COMPUTER (HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE)
TELL THE TEACHER WHEN…
When you turn someone else’s work in as your own
Do your own work (P.S. -both students will receive a zero).
Ask for permission
You may not print for other classes.
Students are responsible for repair or replacement of damaged equipment.
Enter with a smile like you would your job
Place backpacks against the wall
Read the board for today’s agenda
Log into your computer & wait for directions
Computer Lab Safety
Communication & listening skills
Be a team player /work together with others
Be on time
Be nice to everyone
College or career ready after high school
Explore career opportunities
Need my cell phone BECAUSE I'm LEARNING
Bother my neighbor
Print without permission
Run in the classroom
Be professional and do not roll in chairs
Better listen if you want to make that...
You don't give out information to strangers because it's dangerous!!
Lock Down Procedures
It it is a
, then the announcements will be,
"Teachers, we are lock down but you may keep teaching."
-NOBOBY may leave the classroom.
- Those in the hallway or bathroom should go to the nearest classroom.
-students will continue working on assignments
If it is
NOT A DRILL,
then the announcements,
"Teachers, we are now in lockdown."
-Doors are locked.
-Turn lights off.
-Sit under tables, out of sight.
-Must remain silent.
-NOBODY may leave the room.
-Those in the hallway or bathroom must go to the nearest classroom.
In this class we will
Safety & Classroom Procedures Prezi
Simple items to review include:
1. Post only what you would feel comfortable with the whole world seeing, including parents or college admissions personnel.
2. Never use the Internet to spread gossip, bully or hurt someone’s reputation.
• You are in charge of your online experience and should manage it the way they would in the real world. If something or someone online makes you feel uncomfortable, you have the right to not respond, delete a post, and most importantly tell a trusted adult/ counselor.
Just a reminder that students should add @shelbyed.org at the end of their username to sign in to google and google classroom.
Here is the format:
password: xxxx-Scs (the four numbers for the password are the last four numbers of their S number that is in iNow).