Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kill Shelters
Homeless animals out number homeless people in the streets 5 to 1.
Unfair to the dogs to just be stuck in a cage until they are adopted.
40% of animals in shelters are surrendered by their owners, and 19% are strays.
Every animal that enters the shelter is fixed, therefore they can no longer reproduced.
"Dog or cat of the day" to help an animal that has been there too long can get a home.
Feral and vicious or terribly ill is humanely euthanized.
Everyone can donate to help fund these shelters and save animals life.
No-Kill Animal Shelter
There is an over population of animals in the streets.
Myth: No-Kill shelters are too expensive and our economy can't afford it.
Fact: No-Kill shelters have reduced costs, increase revenues, more community support.
Estimate of Animals Entering Shelters: