Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Synectic Thinking
STRETCH your imagination
Create MEANING in art
What else can be added to your idea, image, object or material?
What can I take away from my image to create meaning?
What can I join or combine to emphasize meaning?
If I repeat an image, will it emphasize the meaning I am trying to communicate?
Would making an object into a living thing communicate my idea?
If I break up my image into pieces, will I communicate the meaning of my art?
Do I want to shock or surprise the viewer by combining images that do not normally go together?
Should I morph one object into another to communicate an idea?
There are many different ways to communicate an idea.
What works best for you?
STRETCH your imagination.
Should I overlap or overlay to
combine several images into
a single view