Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Creative Confidence
1. Believing in your own ability to create change in the world around you.
2. Conviction that you can achieve what you set out to do.
By Tom Kelley and David Kelley
What is creative confidence?
if you don't care about what you're
trying to change in the world,
you wont obtain creative confidence.
"Success has many fathers,
but failure is an orphan."
Two heads work
better than one
"Few people think about it
or are aware of it. But there
is nothing made by human
beings that does not involve
a design decision somewere."
- Bill Moggridge
Presented by Nicole Castro