Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Related Rates
a^2 + b^2= c^2
Solving the Problem!
Mrs. Kuhn is using a ladder to climb to the roof of Crockett High School for her next dance video. The 18 foot ladder is leaning against the school, when Mrs Kuhn gets to the top of the ladder, she sneezes, and the ladder begins to fall at a constant rate of 4 ft/sec. How fast is Mrs Kuhn( who is at the top of the ladder), moving down the side of the school when it is 8 ft above the ground?
By: Isabelle Solis, Benjamin Brown, Alicia Avila