Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Physical a
: To elevate awareness of, and dispel the negative stigma associated with mental health disorders - anxiety and anger disorders, stress disorders, substance abuse and other.
Goal: To raise awareness of and share prevention and management strategies for key chronic diseases; those that disproportionately affect African American women and their families - cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, HIV/AIDS.
Across the Lifespan
Goal: To increase knowledge of and application of strategies for improving nutrition, physical activity and weight management in effort to improve health outcomes for African American families.
Chronic Disease Prevention
National Institutes of Health