Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Coca Cola Commercial
Transcript of Coca Cola Commercial
Best commercial in Spanish language
Simplicity of the Message + Symbolism
- Easy and focused on what they are
selling: Coca-Cola is for EVERYBODY.
- It avoids being compared with other
- It is simple: cans, bottles and
bottle caps in a white
It compares some ideas, reflecting the motto: Coca-Cola for EVERYBODY.
Fat vs. Skinny
Tall vs. Short
Optimistic vs. Pessimistic
First vs. Last
Men vs. Women
Conciseness and Absence of Sentences
There are no sentences in the commercial, only syntagms.
We create the sentence in our
minds: Cola-Cola is for...
It was not 'translated', using Argentinian Spanish.
Allá/Acá vs. Allí/Aquí (
Vueltero vs. Indeciso (
Pelado vs. Calvo (