Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Minmi
Its name means crossing
The Minmi´s size is 10 feet long & 3 feet tall
It is a Ornithischian
The name of the person
What museum is it in
Creator: Dr Anne Musser
The oldest museum in Australia established in 1827 and still has over 100 scientists working in its collections and research areas.
Facts about the museum
See realistic specimens of Australia’s top 10 venous snakes, enjoy the interactive plasma screen of Australia’s dangerous animals in Surviving Australia.
Minmi had a sharp Beak and a large flat tooth for grinding its food.
Minmi was protected by several types of spikes.
The Minmi has the shortest name out of all the dinosaurs.
Molnar discovered the Minmi
plants, ferns, cycads, horse tail rushes.
Bungil formation near Roma, Queens land australia
119-113 million years ago.
Discovered in 1980