Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PepsiCo
Clarissa Brownfeild Consider the efforts that PepsiCo has taken to restore its trustworthiness in India. Do those efforts align with PepsiCo's responsibility to its shareholders, or do they conflict with that responsibility? If a similar event occurs in another PepsiCo market, how should the company handle it? Does a multinational company have an obligation to treat consumers and employees more ethically than the native campanies in that region do? PepsiCo responsibility is to continually improve all aspects of the world in which we operate- environment, social, economic- creating a better tomorrow than today. * Shareholders concern are with reputation
* Short term profits vs. long term profits
* Holding press conferences in New Delhi
* Gaining trust in India by constructing water pumps in the village
* Reducing the amount water they take from 35 liters per two dozen bottles to 8.6.
* comparing chemical levels in soda are much lower than chemical levels in milk *Handle issues with caution
-encouraging customers to recycle * most impact on society
* role models
* obligations to act more ethical