Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Great Depression Project
Transcript of Great Depression Project
Herbert Hoover- he became"inactive" for awhile,trusting it all would self-correct.
However, when that didnt work out so good, he later organized an international moratorium in war debts and reparations. This actually did help stem the slide further into depression, but only briefly.
Franklin Roosevelt later became president and offered the" New Deal", which was a set of programs that helped out many americans including farmers, banks, and many companies. Then... Major causes of the GR... GDP declined Which was caused by a slowdown in manufacturing orders, falling housing prices and sales, and a drop-off in business investment.