Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SWOT Analysis
Threats. SWOT Analysis-
Is the assessment that lists and analyzes the company's strengths and weaknesses. Internal and External Awareness Identify Weaknesses
Prepares for handling threats (competition or changing marketplace) Strengths and weaknesses are internal
Threats and opportunities are external Company Analysis What a company does well
What areas are weak Company Analysis Questions Includes:
reviewing of the staff
company's financial situation
each aspect of marketing mix Staff-Related
1. How effective is the sales force?
2.How experienced are the company's executives? Financial Questions
1. Are there enough financial resources to achieve the company's goals?
2. Has the company been profitable? Production Capability
1. What percentages of sales come from products that are five years or older?