Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Antika presents
Gym "N" Joy
Making working out more fun , by linking the movement of the bike rider to an exciting racing game , to increase his involvement and motivate him while exercising
Boredom of gym users , due to the traditional ways of working out
Age : 15-35 years
Gender : Males and Females
Social class : B+ , A
Location : Affluent cities in Cairo
In case you do go to the gym, do you play on the stationary bike ?
Would you be interested in buying that product?
How would you rate this product's idea? Average 78% = very good
Racing game mobile application
Increase the efficiency of working out
Do you feel bored during working out on the bike in the gym?
Do you go to the gym regularly?
A device linking the movement of the bike rider to an exciting racing game
Levels with new bikes