Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Transcript of “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Wake up your faces
- tap your face
- stretch your legs
- stretch your arms
- stretch your neck
1. Sing one warm up piece focusing on your
Make art, or meaning
, during your performance on April 4th. 6pm call time at the WCW Catwalk theater.
- B. Franklin
- vowel work
- count 1-10 with beautiful choir vowels, soft palate lifted, space inside your mouth
Ah - two fingers wide
Oh - relaxed lower jaw
Eh - round lips, relaxed lower jaw
Ee: round lips, relaxed lower jaw
Oo: round lips, lifted soft palate (feels like you're yawning in the back of your mouth)
2. Do detailed work in one of your songs, focusing on:
Complete 10.1 as a class
What are key signatures?
What are accidentals?
Remember: Sight Singing Pass Off #10
DUE WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26TH IN CLASS
Sing for 20-25 min.
STATE Honor Choir was this past weekend!
Apologize, don't hold grudges, find the best
way forward. We could be using up a lot of energy on
things that are easily surmountable.
If time, finish the "chair of love"