Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Suffix "less" Practice Quiz
Transcript of Suffix "less" Practice Quiz
D) motionless 2: When a person doesn't drive safely on the road,
this person is a ____ driver.
D) penniless 4: When Crystal won the award she was so shocked that she was ____.
D) speechless 3: The ___ farmer works very early in the morning till sun down on his farm.
D) fearless Suffix "less" Quiz 5: The ___ character in the play has no money and no home to live.
D) carelessness Instructions:
Please take out a piece of paper and a pen/pencil. Write down what you think the answer will be. Answers will be shown at the end! Answers:
11. B I hope this helped you understand more about "LESS" words. Good luck on the test! 6: Hunter loves sky diving, skiing, and swimming in the deep ocean. He is ____.
D) timeless 7: Some people that are allergic to bees tends to be ____ with the hope that the bee would fly away.
D) odorless 8: When a room is so clean and sterile, it might be _____.
D) worthless 9: The shiny rubies turn out to be ____ after the jeweler took a closer look. What a disappointment.
D) worthless 10: Joe loves reading so much because it is fun and easy. He can read all day long. Which word describe how reading is to Joe?
D) effortless 11: What does the suffix "less" mean?