Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using Examview Questions in a Moodle Quiz
Transcript of Using Examview Questions in a Moodle Quiz
If you need additional help with this, revisit Session 3 "Examview - Searching by Standard, Creating Tests, and Engaging in CPS" on the OCHS Flipped Classroom Moodle Website. http://plc.oconeeschools.org/course/view.php?id=139 What we will do... Examview tests will not automatically import into Moodle.
We first must convert the file to a type that Moodle will accept.
To convert the .tst file, we will install and use the Moodle XML Builder. What we will do... After converting the Examview test using the Moodle XML Converter, we will import the questions into a bank in Moodle then create a Moodle Quiz for students to access. What we will do... After you have created your Examview test (.tst file), we will export the file in a way so that we can convert it for Moodle. Step-By-Step "How To's"