Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
flip-flop: pro/anti Welfare State debate
Transcript of flip-flop: pro/anti Welfare State debate
but the powers that we give the Welfare State mean that they can make people carry out certain tasks before they give them their benefits
but there are so many people on benefits that they are not able to check whether people are eligible or not
there may be holes in the system, but you must admit that it has eradicated many of the FIVE GIANTS
the Welfare State provides everything for everybody including the sick, the unemployed and the elderly.
yes, but it provides for those who can't be bothered to work as well
it has applied a plaster where major surgery is required, another way of fixing society is needed
The Welfare State
how to argue in sociology...
essentially, you are arguing
Begin with statement one
and move around the circle,
changing your point of view
each time the bell goes...
An argument is a connected series of statements to establish a definite proposition.
no it isn't.