Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of body modification
Modification Tattoo Piercing Tongue Split What`s the newest fashion in body modification? What is Body modification? Human branding is the process in which a mark, usually a symbol or ornamental pattern, is burned into the skin of a living person, with the intention that the resulting scar makes it permanent. This scarification is performed using a hot or cold iron. It is done in our present time with consent as a form of body modification, and historically, as a punishment or imposition of masterly rights over an enslaved, or condemned person. The history of body branding is the darkest of all the forms of body modification. Brands were used as a mark of ownership over slaves, not all that long ago. 1 - Why do people get a brand?
2 - What are the risks of getting a brand? If you are to make a modification in your body, what part of your body would you modify? why