Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Toni Bowers
I wanted to become a teacher because I like to make a difference. I love working with younger children and teaching them about the wonders of the world. If I'm able to help one student learn then I've done my job.
Graduated from Appling High school in 2005
Obtained my B.S.ed in Early Childhood Education in 2009
Currently working on my Master's in Instructional Technology
A Little about me:
I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 3 and half years.
Both of us have lived in Baxley, Georgia all of our lives.
I love to play video games, read, and ride horses.
I have a dog, a gerbil, two hamsters, and a fish.
I love to hunt and fish whenever possible.
Words that describe me: