Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to pump a deflated item
Transcript of How to pump a deflated item
Next, firmly grip the handle with both hands. Pull it upwards and push straight down repeatedly with force. If you do not push smoothly and straight down, you again could break or bend the needle.
Continue this until the deflated item is filled with an appropriate amount of air, and then carefully take out the needle. The more deflated your item, the longer it will take to fill.
These instructions apply specifically to anyone trying to pump a ball, bicycle tire or other similar things. They do not apply to blow up toys, car tires or other things of that nature.
First, carefully insert the needle of the pump into the hole. Do so gently so you don’t break or bend it.
The needle is the nozzle located on the tip of the pump.
Now you’re finished!
Once you need to pump
up an item again (the
same item or different), you can
re-use any parts.
For more help visit www.pumpadeflateditem.com
Some pumps that can be used:
Examples of inflatable items: