Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is change necessarily progress?
Transcript of Is change necessarily progress?
Progress is perception based
Progress is a sense of progression, a belief or perception that things are getting better based on socially and culturally literate principles.
Progress in Society and Culture can mean a movement in society and culture towards:-
1. Equal opportunities and status for both genders
2. Open and democratic decision making bodies and processes in the micro and macro world
3. Equal distribution of and access to technology
4. Tolerance and acceptance based on social and cultural relativism
5. A narrowing of economic inequalities.
What has changed in your micro world?
Was it progress? Why?