Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish: Subject Pronouns
Transcript of Spanish: Subject Pronouns
tú : You (familiar)
Usted: You (formal)
Nosotros: We (masc/fem)
Nosotras: We (fem)
Vosotros: You all (masc/fem)
Vosotras: You all (fem)
Ustedes: You all (formal)
ellos: they (masc/fem)
ellas: They (fem) I YO = You (familiar) tú = usted = You (formal) He él = ella = She nosotros We (masc) = nosotras = We (fem) vosotros You all (masc) vosotras You all (fem) = = ellas ellos they (masc) they (fem) = = Matching Game! ellas nosotros yo ellos Review Questions 1. What are three ways to say "you all" 2.if you are talking about yourself, what word would you use? 3. If you were talking to Senora Hardesty about herself what would you use? 4. How do you refer to a group of girls? ustedes = you all (formal) https://jeopardylabs.com/play/subject-pronouns4 Jeopardy!