Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conjunctions!
: A word that joins two or more words, phrases, or clauses together.
These work in pairs.
Not only/but also
What's your function?
There’s only one gummy bear left.
I get to experience its gummy goodness.
When we join things together with a conjunction, we often call it a compound construction.
Write three sentences. Each should contain either:
A compound subject
A compound verb
A compound object
the person, place,
thing, or idea that is receiving the action of the sentence.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try to write one sentence that contains all of the above.
Jack and Jill
Happy and Sad