Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Solider Boys
World War 2
Solider Boys is a novel by Dean Hughes, which shows the events that two boys, Spencer Morgan and Dieter Hendrik, experience. They join their countries militaries, and eventually face off in the Batte of The Bulge. Spencer Morgan joins America's Airborne, and Dieter Hendrik becomes a well respected German Grenadier. In this book, Hughes combines heroism, bravery, and mercy, with many real facts, to make this great novel. And in one month of the Battle of the Bulge, the World War 2 battle this book describes, almost 200,000 people died, including about 90,000 Americans and 100,000 Germans.
Presentation By: David Veizaj
Book By: Dean Hughes
World War 2 is the bloodiest war in human history. It was a war fought mainly between the Allies, Great Britan, France, Russia, and later in the war, America. The Allies fought against the Axis, which were the countries of Germany, Italy, and Japan. This bloody war lasted for exactly 6 years and 1 day, and caused the deaths of more than 60,000,000 (sixty million) people. The thought un-deafetable Nazi Army (Reich) was deafe
* The gray lines show allied advances
in the Battle of the Bulge, and the yellow
line shows axis advance.